Based in Sacramento, The Law Offices of Dianne M. Fetzer is pleased to provide links to the following resources for people seeking assistance with a complex divorce and dissolution of marriage, child custody and visitation, child and spousal support, paternity, or adoption matter. To speak with an attorney regarding your case, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
- California Court System
- California Court of Appeals
- California Supreme Court
- Superior Court of California, County of Sacramento
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Supreme Court
California Government Resources
- State of California Official Website
- California Legislature
- California Family Code
- California State Bar Association
Family Law Resources
- The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement aims to help families obtain child support payments and secure medical support for children.
- The California Department of Child Support Services works with parents and guardians to ensure children and families receive court-ordered financial and medical support.
- The California Department of Social Services oversees and administers programs that assist California's most vulnerable families and children.
- The California Court's Self-Help Center provides information to the public regarding numerous family law, custody, divorce, and support issues.
- The Sacramento Superior Court's Family Court Website provides valuable information regarding custody evaluations, mediations, how to prepare for court appearances, and self-help resources.
- The State Bar of California publishes pamphlets for the public about custody, divorce, and domestic violence matters.
Dave Black, CPA
Black & Company
Marcia Fritz, CPA
Marcia Fritz & Company
John T. Iacopi
Iacopi, Lenz & Company
Dave Schultze, CPA
Schultze, Boone, Silva & Associates
George W. McCauslan
Moon, Schwartz & Madden
Ashworth Appraisal Services
State Certified Real Estate Appraiser
Thompson & Associates
Providing service for the states of California, Nevada, Florida, and Delaware
- Colleen Moore, L.M.F.P.
Gary Nibbelink, CRC, CLCP
Gary Nibbelink & Associates